The waterproof leather and textile military boots 732 can be worn in various weather conditions. The boots are made of waterproof smooth chrome leather, combined with waterproof textile. The waterproof and breathable textile lining 4ply PTFE is made using the sock method. Stainless steel eyelets and hooks allow the laces to be tied at different heights. The anatomical insole is shock-resistant, antibacterial, breathable, and washable, the dual-layer PU/rubber outsole is slip- and oil-resistant. The heel and toe of the boots are reinforced with thermoplastic. As is the case with full leather boots, it may take a little while to break them in, but once they are broken in, they are shoes that can be worn in any situation. These boots are unisex and are designed for both men and women.
Military boots 734 are manufactured by AS Samelin for NATO military units in accordance with the NATO-AQAP 2110 quality system.
- Upper: Waterproof smooth chrome leather and waterproof textile
- Interior: Waterproof and breathable textile lining 4ply PTFE
- Sole: Dual-layer slip and oil-resistant PU/rubber
- Insole: Removable, anatomical, antibacterial, and washable
- Closure: Laces
- Manufacturer: Samelin AS
- Manufacturer’s Certificates: NATO AQAP 2110, ISO 9001
- Made in Estonia
Delivery: 1-3 working days