The 553P Rosso hiking boots produced by the Samelin boot factory in Estonia are designed for hiking in northern climates, but as Samelin himself says, “they are actually suitable for everyone who enjoys an active lifestyle”. Samelin has been producing hiking boots for more than 20 years, and for many, Samelin is known as a manufacturer of high-quality hiking boots, not military footwear. The upper of the hiking boots is made of waterproof nubuck leather, and the inner lining is a 4-layer sock-style membrane system TOPAZ, which ensures waterproofness and breathability.
The boots have a two-layer Vibram sole that is suitable for movement on both soft and hard ground. For those who are not familiar with Vibram, in the world of hiking shoe soles, it is Porsche or Ferrari – who do you prefer. The eyelets of the bootlaces are made of non-magnetic metal, and the lace hooks even out the tension of the laces and allow them to be tied at different heights. The inner sole of the boots is shockproof, antibacterial, breathable and washable. The boots are protected by a rubber protector.
- Upper: waterproof nubuck leather, protector Inside: waterproof 4-layer TOPAZ membrane system using the sock method
- Sole: Vibram PU/TR (double layer)
- Insole: shockproof, anatomical, antibacterial and washable
- Fastening: string fastening, locking hook on the rise of the leg
- Weight: 1.5 kg (size 41)
- Manufacturer: Samelin Boot Factory
- Manufacturer’s certificates: NATO AQAP 2110, ISO 9001
- Country of manufacture: Estonia
- Delivery: 1-3 working days