Mutsu slippers by Estonian small shoe manufacturer Omaking. To create the best shoes for kids, Omaking listened to the barefoot community and made sure the toe box of the slippers is wide and foot-shaped, so the foot can stay in its natural position. The outsole of Mutsu shoes is thin and soft to encourage the foot muscles to develop normally.
The features of Mutsu slippers:
- An upper that is made of extra soft leather, to ensure the highest comfort
- Air holes for extra breathability
- A soft and foot-friendly microfiber fabric lining
- Adjustable Velcro fastener
- A durable anti-slip sole with PU-coated microfiber, therefore, they are also suitable for outdoor use and ideal for first shoes when taking the first steps
- Hand-made in Estonia
* When choosing slippers, please pay attention to the dimensions of the insole.