Warm toes guarantee a warm heart.
Villa slippers are made of natural light-coloured felt and lambswool lining to keep feet warm and cosy during cold winters. The handmade slippers are also perfect as a gift. Wear them with pride during celebrations and later they are a warm reminder of a dignified event. The slippers are handmade in Europe by a small family company that has made great shoes since 1927. Oma King practice slow fashion by using natural, high-quality materials and creating versatile, long-lasting styles, ensuring your sandals serve you for years. All our sandals will be shipped to you directly from the factory.
- Natural felt upper.
- 100% lambswool lining.
- Soft latex insole, covered with 100% lambswool.
- Flexible and stain-proof rubber sole.
- To ensure maximum comfort we have also added heel support.
- Manufacturer: OmaKing
- Where It’s Made: Estonia, Europe
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, moderate spin.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside a wash bag (ie pillowcase, etc.).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.)
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.
Shipping: 2-4 workdays